Re: Using Geez between runs

To: bshort@AFSinc.com
Subject: Re: Using Geez between runs
From: GSMnow@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:17:19 EST
In a message dated 2/15/01 8:59:27 AM Central Standard Time,
bshort@AFSinc.com writes:

 > My screen is not great out in the sun, so the color maps don't help too
much.

<< There's a kinda funny picture of Gary on the SCCA Web site
 showing him peering under an umbrella at his laptop between
 runs.  Gary, do you have the details on the URL or the page
 it's on?  I've been to it and seen it but it was some time
 ago. >>

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/2000nationals/photos/tuesday.html

7th picture down.

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/2000nationals/photos/DA-grid.jpg

I also have a mediocre battery life with my laptop. In the picture you can
see my jump starter battery, that is powering my laptop, that runs it all
day. And it also jump started a few cars.

Gary M.

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///