[Fwd: Re: Multi-purpose Palm]

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Multi-purpose Palm]
From: "Byron Short" <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:27:56 -0700
Forwarded from Lee Witkowski, who's mailer is somehow
disliked by the Team.Net servers...

I see on the ExtremeGeez site that the Palm m100 is the data
collector "of choice."
I went to my local discount electronics  outlet and asked
some questions. The m100
has 2 MB of RAM and the m105 has 8 MB of RAM. Is 2 MB
enough? How  much room does
the Geez Palm program occupy? Can it hold multi-laps with
only 2 MB of RAM? Will I
have to bring my  laptop to the track and download after
each 3-lap, 2-miles per
lap, session?

  I anticipate the Palm being used by my wife for other
purposes. It probably will
hold other programs. Is everyone dedicating  their Palms to
Geez? Will the Geez
software "cramp her style?"

  I really don't anticipate doing any analysis between
sessions. Also, I'm hoping
to move my Geez software to a desktop thus  freeing up the
laptop for another
family member. Is this possible?

  So many questions. So little time. ;{)

Thanks again,

Lee

Byron Short wrote:

> Hey Lee,
>
> It looks like you are attempting to send a message to the
> GEEZ list, but for some reason we keep getting just the
> empty message with the "trailer" on the bottom.  Perhaps
> your e-mailer sends in a format not recognized by the
> Team.Net server, or something.  I dunno.  But if you want,
> you can send your message directly to me and I'll post it to
> the list.  And probably answer it while I'm at it!
>
> --Byron

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list
///