Re: Geez at the course

To: Rick Cone <conekiller@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Geez at the course
From: The MacLeods <lmacleod@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:18:15 -0400
Rick Cone wrote:

> Are we going to play chicken again in Peru?

Unfortunately, I won't be running the Peru Pro this year.  I did my one already
up in Oscoda, and don't have the $$ nor the tires to do two this year.  I spent
all my money on GEEZ.  ;)

And for those who are scratching their heads reading Rick's comments... Rick
wanted to swap courses with me during a run at last years pro, but he forgot to
tell me first!

I still have that video around here somewhere.  I just wish it was in car so you
could hear my verbal reaction!  Just imagine if I hadn't been 3 car lengths
behind when you spun.  Thankfully you were kicking my butt early and often that
morning.

=)

-LM

///