Re: Geez at the course

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Geez at the course
From: "Dave Vasko" <davevasko@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 20:53:36 -0400
Brian,

I usually bring the laptop set it up, suspend it and leave it in the car.
Usually I can download from the palm and look at the data between runs,  but
I found that it works best to try to concentrate one just one thing.
Usually I just use the usage graph to tell me where I'm dogging it.

I have also found that if it is too hectic at the event,  it is best to just
log the data and look at it at home instead of getting totally stressed out.

Dave