Usage ratings

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Usage ratings
From: cgant@hertz.com
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 16:44:42 -0500
I'm still learning how to effectively use my new g-cube, and now that I've
figured out how to get my maps to look right, I can start analyzing that
data with a little more confidence. My question has to do with the overall
Usage ratings. Are they a reasonably true indication of your smoothness,
aggressiveness, etc? Is it reasonable to always hope for the highest
possible usage ratings, or is that something that you don't normally see
unless you're an Ace driver? I have noticed my usage has steadily increased
over the last several events to the point where I was getting 98-99 overall
ratings at the Houston tour last week, and was wondering if I am really
driving closer to the limit, or if the results are more dependant on the
track layout, car setup, brand new Hoosiers, etc.

Thanks
Chris Gant
95 BMW M3