Re: GEEZ web page??

To: GSMnow@aol.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GEEZ web page??
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:28:34 -0400
At 11:52 AM 4/27/02, GSMnow@aol.com wrote:
>I was getting all my equipment ready for racing, and wanted to update my GEEZ
>to the latest version. Well, the web site does not seem to exist any more. I
>am trying www.extremegeez.com, and it appears to be a network hosting
>company. Any idea what I have wrong?

Sounds like Byron has a web site problem. Doesn't work for me either.
However, I talked with him a few days ago to get the new dongle (just got a
Windows XP computer which needs the new/small dongle). Unfortunately I
"was" going to download the drivers today. I left a voice mail message for
him a few minutes ago but I imagine he is working and/or playing this weekend.

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford