Re: GEEZ web page??

To: GSMnow@aol.com, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GEEZ web page??
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedy@computer.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 11:22:54 -0500
At 10:52 AM 4/27/02, GSMnow@aol.com wrote:
>I was getting all my equipment ready for racing, and wanted to update my GEEZ
>to the latest version. Well, the web site does not seem to exist any more. I
>am trying www.extremegeez.com, and it appears to be a network hosting
>company. Any idea what I have wrong?

You have it right... I get the same thing... that's one of the
default pages that webhosting companies put in new directories.
Either Byron is in the process of switching to a new hosting
company, OR Byron's website got inadvertently deleted, OR the
DNS info got messed up.

Has anyone seen Byron at any events?  He said he'd respond in
a day or two about 3 weeks ago... maybe he was abducted by
aliens?  ;^)

Well, I hope all is well in the Short world,

Brian