BJ8 convertible top install

To: Healey-list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: BJ8 convertible top install
From: "John R. Draxler" <jdrax@tds.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 16:34:38 -0600
Hi

I am putting the finishing touches on a many year project

Purchased the convertible top from Moss

Have blasted and painted the frame

Now would appreciate all and any assistance on how to go about installing
this top onto the frame and getting the proper fit.

Had no pattern as the old one was dust.

This car has been a many many year long project, every nut, and washer has
been redone

It finally ran and I managed to drive it around the yard last month

This was the first time this car ran in about 24 years or so

Historic

Now I need help on this top
Thunderbird Ranch    7158 Highway B   Pittsville, WI  54466
Ph 715-884-6546 (9-5 central )   fax   715-884-6720      jdrax@tds.net
http://www.tbirdranch.com   (Subscribe to my free newsletter on my website)
And now a second website........   http://www.tbirdhelp.com

Have a terrific day and may God guide your footsteps.