Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz

To: Healey-list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz
From: "Golding, Frank" <frank.golding@plantronics.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:16:34 -0700
List,

During my lunch break I was away from work.  On my way back I spotted a
white BJ7 maybe a 61 or so (horizontal grill) with a hard top.  The driver
was heading south on Mission (hwy 1), and turned onto hwy 17 headed
north-east toward Los Gatos.  Or over the hill as us locals would say.  I
sped up to catch the Healey, and to take a look at the car and driver.  Not
recognizing either, I gave the driver a thumbs-up and exited at the next
off-ramp.  I drove back to work while thinking about getting my BN7 out of
the garage where it's been parked this last winter.

So, is the owner of the white BJ7 on the list?

Cheers,

Frank Golding
1960 BN7 # 10610

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO
NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in
any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this
transmission for any purpose. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at
mailto:privacy@plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving in any manner.