RE: Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz

To: "'tomfelts@earthlink.net'" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Healey Sighting, Santa Cruz
From: "Golding, Frank" <frank.golding@plantronics.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:46:38 -0700
Tom & Jerry,

You guys must live where the winter weather gets a bit chillier, than out
here in Santa Cruz County CA.  Actually I live up in the redwood forest, and
work down in Santa Cruz.  Well we had a wet winter, with 36.66 inches of
rain in Boulder Creek.  No snow this last winter.  When we do get snow, it's
normally only a few inches once or twice per season.  The rain would be okay
to drive in if I got the soft top mounted to the frame; otherwise it would
get a bit wet.  Call me a fair weather driver if you will, but at least I
don't get my upholstery wet.

Cheers,

Frank

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is
confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please DO
NOT disclose the contents to another person, store or copy the information in
any medium, or use any of the information contained in or attached to this
transmission for any purpose. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply email or at
mailto:privacy@plantronics.com, and destroy the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving in any manner.