Off-Topic, But British Humor

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Off-Topic, But British Humor
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:57:20 +0000
After a Beer Festival in London, all the brewery presidents decided to go
out for a beer.

The guy from Corona sits down and says, "I would like the world's best beer,
a Corona."

The bartender dusts off a bottle from the shelf and gives it to him.

The guy from Budweiser says, "I'd like the best beer in the world, give me
'The King Of Beers,' a Budweiser."

The bartender gives him one.

The guy from Coors says, "I'd like the only beer made with Rocky Mountain
spring water, give me a Coors."

He gets it.

The guy from Guinness sits down and says, "Give me a Coke."

The bartender is a little taken aback, but gives him what he ordered.

The other brewery presidents look over at him and ask, "Why aren't you
drinking a Guinness?"
and the Guinness president replies, "Well, if you guys aren't drinking beer,
neither will I."

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon
100, 100M, Bugeye, Ski-Master