Seat problem

To: "List Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat problem
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 12:31:54 -0400
Last year I sent my rebuilt seat frames back to Heritage and had them install
the new leather covers. They have been in the car one season and when I took
them out to pull the trans I found that the material on both backs was cut to
the metal along the bottom edge where the back meets the bottom frame. Has
anyone else had this problem and if so, what do you advise for a cure Right
now the cuts are only two inches long but I don't want them to get worse.
Thanks in advance, Cheers, JL

James Lea
Rockport Maine
1962 BT7 II