Re: Seat problem

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Seat problem
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:08:58 -0600
JL,

My seat backs fit mostly inside of the bottom pans. There is a rubber
bumper on the inside edge of the pan, under the vinyl, that catches &
cushions the bottom of the seat back & prevents full contact between the
two parts. I don't know if this is standard or something that was added.
In any case, it works very well to prevent cutting the seat back. Why
not ask Heritage about it?

Dave Russell
BN2