Donald Healey - Automotive Hall of Fame

Subject: Donald Healey - Automotive Hall of Fame
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:50:19 -0700
Donald Healey was inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame in
1996.  I find in the April 12, 2004, issue of AutoWeek Magazine that he is to
be inducted into the Automotive Hall of Fame in Dearborn, Michican on October
5.  Other inductees are Bill France Sr., Don Garlits, AutoZone founder J.R.
"Pitt" Hyde, Battista Pininfarina, ASC founder Heinz Prechter, former BMW
managing director Eberhard von Kuenheim, and Japanese-market importing pioneer
Jiro Yanase.

I am surprised that I had not seen nor heard anything about this on The List or
from the Clubs.  Was it there but I missed it?

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031