Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?

To: "Robert Westcott" <westcotc@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:09:23 -0500
And why they did away with the "eared knock-offs" in the 60s I think for
some european exports and a little later for the american market.  But I am
sure that the spokes of a wire wheel could do the trick as well.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1

When I was rowing up with British Sports Cars some of us weren't sure if the
"famous female actress or dancer story throttled by a wire wheel spinner
story" that everybody had heard was real or urban legand.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1