Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?

To: Greg Lemon <glemon@neb.rr.com>, Robert Westcott
Subject: Re: Roll bars in big healeys - any experiences?
From: Healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 14:27:36 -0400
According to her official biography, Isadora Duncan was killed with her veil
was caught in the wheel of the car she was riding in. Of course that was in
1927 when wheels were more out in the open than now and a little higher
(closer) to the passengers.

http://www.sfmuseum.org/bio/isadora.html

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ