Transmission rebuild progress

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission rebuild progress
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 07:29:58 -0700
So I have ordered everything except three things for the transmission
(well 4) I still need.

1-Rear engine to rear plate gasket (moss does not have this) needed
after rear crank seal is added.
2-Little oval pads for the bell housing and OD plate where the selector
shafts but against. (Can I make these up? If so with what? rubber? glue in?)
3-Gearbox magnet drain plug or magnet Mike Salter and others have mentioned.
4-Money, see my eBay listings for Healey bits you might need.  Username
    y_cart

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=y_cart&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=y_cart&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1