Thanks to Rick - Exhaust Clamps

To: WilKo@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to Rick - Exhaust Clamps
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
Rick -

Thank to you for the suggestion a couple weeks ago
about getting the stainless steel drain couplings from
Home Depot and using them for muffler clamps.  My BN1
has never run so quiet - music to my ears!

Now I have another 4 waiting to go on my BJ8... I had
been looking for something like those couplings for
YEARS let me tell you!

Everyone on the list should consider them... they work
great... particularly if you have an SS system on your
Healey.  No more exhaust leaks!  Just toss out the
rubber part ...

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8