Re: Ancaster, Ontario British Car Fleamarket

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: Ancaster, Ontario British Car Fleamarket
From: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:56:00 -0400
Hey Rich,
This kind of stuff certainly isn't "bombing the list".  Its one of the
reasons for the lists.  If you ever want to really bomb the list, you
have earned the right to with your great contributions to the Healey
list and to the Healey community in general.  Thank you for that.  I'm
sure it isn't said to you nearly enough.
Charlie Baldwin
'62 BT7 tricarb