Re: Gauges-meters?

To: Slvrbulit2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gauges-meters?
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 19:51:39 -0600
Hi Seth,
Analog meters are not so easy to find anymore. A 0 -1 vdc full scale
meter is 15 times as sensitive as the 0 - 15 vdc meter so no, you can't
modify the 15v meter. The only thing you could do would be to amplify
the signal to the 15 v meter.

If it would be any easier to find, a 0 - 1 milliamp dc meter in series
with a 1,000 ohm resistor would do the trick.

The commonly used exhaust oxygen sensors have an output of 0 - 1 vdc.
You might get some ideas here:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/gofast/autometer4.html

Dave Russell