Looking for parts

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for parts
From: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:45:13 -0700
I am looking for a source for several parts:
1.    There is an metal backed pressed fit rubber oil seal at the top of the
distributor housing.  Moss shows it as part #520-280 and NA.

2.    There is a small metal piece that attaches to a intake manifold stud on
the bottom end and the top end has a hold to attach a spring clip holding the
water temp. capillary line.  I think there are two of these stand off pieces,
one at the front and one at the rear of the engine.  Moss shows it as part
#725020  NA.

Does anyone know of a source for either of these items.  I could fabricate the
standoff but the seal should be available somewhere.  If I knew the size I
could probably get it from my local machine shop but getting the original out
will certainly destroy it for measurements.

Any information is always appreciated.
Ron Fine
61BN7