Re: Which Radios?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which Radios?
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:44:28 -0500
Holy crap.  That is the strangest looking contraption (controller)I've seen
in a long time.   What do you attach it to and what do you do with the
wiring harness, its got to be huge to carry out all those operations.

And to think I used to really be on top of  HI-FI  stuff.
Anybody want to buy a Dynaco amp and tuner  :)

Mark