Re: carburetor question

To: Bill Elliott <billelliott@kingwoodcable.net>,
Subject: Re: carburetor question
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:09:43 -0700 (PDT)
Bill -

Can you explain a bit more... what do you mean by
"surge"?  Do you mean your car is going faster?  Or is
it losing power?  What kinds of sounds is you car
making?

That'll help us diagnose the problem.

Regarding the opening - full throttle open is just a
hair under 90 degrees from full closed.  So when you
step on the throttle if it looks like the shaft has
rotated 90 degrees, you are fine.  If it's less, you
have to tighten up and adjust your throttle.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

--- Bill Elliott <billelliott@kingwoodcable.net>