Re: Rear shroud

To: <ross_vm8@telus.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear shroud
From: "John Snyder" <johnahsn@olypen.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 09:10:33 -0700
There is a very small piece of steel about 1 1/4" long, with a right angle
bend about 1/2" long that points down.  Two small screws fasten it to the
shroud through the holes you describe.   The vertical (bent down end) part
has a hole in it which receives the screw that holds the very top part of
the aluminum trim on the pillar at the rear of the door opening.

John Snyder

> Corrosion worked its magic on the side flanges of my rear shroud on the
'58
> BN6 so we cut it off, made a new pieces for each side and welded them on.
In