Rear shroud

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear shroud
From: ross_vm8@telus.net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 04:29:04 -0700
Gents

Corrosion worked its magic on the side flanges of my rear shroud on the '58
BN6 so we cut it off, made a new pieces for each side and welded them on. In
the process we have missed something with which I could use the help of the
list.

At the leading corners of the rear shroud, right where it thins and meets the
door pillar there are two screw holes an inch apart on the top of the shroud.
These would be beneath the silver anodized trim piece. What does this screw
down into?
Thanks
Ross Maylor
Calgary