Re: fine example of the mark

To: rdavies1@cox.net, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fine example of the mark
From: N5572B@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 02:51:19 EDT
Interesting observation...when my BT7 was still running and a very rough
driver in primer (becasue we were going to atocross it and wanted it all one
color) it still turned more heads than my sisters 65 Mustang convertable that
was
in very good shape.  That was twenty years ago so I imagine they really turn
heads now.  Hoping to at least get mine running this year...forgoing a full on
restoration for a number of reasons (mostly lack of a large number of $O) and I
think it will still turns heads...lopusy primer and interior and all the
warts it presently has.
Cheers,
Dave Duffey
59 BT7 been a garage queen long enough!