Re: fine example of the mark

To: N5572B@aol.com, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fine example of the mark
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 01:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
Dave -

I had great results with Spray Can auto Paint from Car
Quest / Napa on my old '66 Ford Bronco.  Stick with a
non-metallic solid color similar to the primer color
and for maybe no more than $80 you will have a
passable 10 ft. paint job (I'd say a couple cans a
panel is plenty).  My car is black and I've used black
in a can to cover up some dents and dings... no one
can tell!!

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8