The UK AHC web site is back!

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: The UK AHC web site is back!
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:29:02 +0100
Dear Listers,

The UK AHC web site is back!

Well, it never really went away! But it was 'unmaintained for a few
weeks while some issues were sorted out. It is now fully up to date with
a full calendar of UK events, Centre details, membership information, a
comprehensive World Clubs listing, regalia shop, photo archives, and
more

On hold for the moment is the AHC Web Forum. Some of you will know that
we have had problems with hacking and with undesirable postings. We are
looking into the best way to provide a secure system for our members and
the rest of the AH community, and will make an announcement here when
something happens.

Thank you for your patience
--
Alan F Cross (H-BJ8-L/41672 aka "Ginny")
Webmaster for the UK's national Austin Healey Club at: