Re: Scuttle shields

To: "Jerry Wall" <jwbn6@iopener.net>, <clocks@midcoast.com>,
Subject: Re: Scuttle shields
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 16:21:00 -0500
    Yes, the three pics in Anderson/Moment along with the Healey Motor Works
drawing makes a whole lot more sense.      Real photographs wouldn't have
hurt either in the original instructions.  They assumed that we all had the
old ones still intact to use as guides, I guess.  Boy were they wrong.
     But that's water way over the dam.

Mark