Re: Scuttle shields

To: clocks@midcoast.com, healeys@autox.team.net, jwbn6@iopener.net
Subject: Re: Scuttle shields
From: SERVICAR1@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 14:21:16 EDT
Hi James, I recently installed the scuttle seals that I bought from Bill
Bolton and I am very pleased the way that they fit and look. You need the
padded
dash off or at least up so that you can get the scuttle seales fastned in
place, then take a sharp knife or razor blade and cut it back so that it folds
over
from the corner then I glued it and put a screw in the end that you cut back
then fit the welting around it put the padded dash back down and you cannot
see the screw and very little of the piece that you wraped around. This sounds
lot more complicated than it is. I worried about this installation for a long
time before I tackled it, but it was a piece of cake. Good luck
        Lanny Pace
        59 BT7 ( Louise )