Re: Car stopped puzzle

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car stopped puzzle
From: "Bill Lawrence" <ynotink@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:14:48 -0700
The black and white ground wire terminated near the fuse box is
intriguing. I thought that wire ran from the coil to the power cut-off
switch in the boot.
If it is attached to the coil and to the ground you will not have a
spark. If it was set up that way before I am confused as to how the car
ever ran.

The other thing that comes to mind is the ignition condenser. Their
failure patterns are like the mind of a mother-in-law, completely
unknowable.

Bill Lawrence