Re: Pertronix with DM6A

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix with DM6A
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 03:01:10 -0700 (PDT)
Eric -

As far as I am aware, you should not have to do any
modification.  I even have an ignitor on my early BN1,
which uses a very oddball and uncommon contact
mounting plate, and the ignitor mounted on that with
no modification or changes.

The only modification is you remove the white plastic
coil "terminal" and replace it with the custom fit
rubber grommet that comes with the ignitor.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8