Re: brake booster test

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@pacbell.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: brake booster test
From: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:48:04 -0700
Ken:

I agree with Bob - the air valves are activated by the movement of the brake
fluid itself, which in turn activate the vaccuum piston.  It's been my
experience that the whole deal tends to be pretty delicate.

My advice would be to bite the bullet, stick it on the car, and hope that
the Girling Servo Gods are smiling on you!

Cheers,  -----------   Earl