RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis

To: "'tom felts'" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>, WilKo@aol.com,
Subject: RE: 6 cylinder in a 100 chassis
From: Rizzo Steven D LtCol AETC/XPRU <Steven.Rizzo@RANDOLPH.AF.MIL>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:55:02 -0500
An old friend of mine (Dick Leighton in Spokane - who also happens to be an
outstanding german car mechanic and owns a cherry 100-6) had a 3.8 jag
engine sitting idle.  He tried hard to convince me to put it in my BJ8.  I
didn't, but instead rebuilt my Austin engine.  Sometimes wonder how that
would have worked out........

Stever