948 Block or Engine Needed

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 948 Block or Engine Needed
From: Adam Burckle <adamb@adammatthews.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:41:48 -0400
I need a 948 block that is good and very rebuild-able with the internals as
well. I would settle for a rebuilt 948 as long as the person rebuilding it
is knowledgeable and has a good reputation. I need this for my 1960 Bugeye.

Adam Burckle

2104 Plantside Drive
Louisville, KY 40299-1924
(502) 499-2253

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any
reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in
its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.