Re: Wiring Harness

To: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: "Keith Pennell" <pennell@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:50:20 -0400
Bob,

The best thing you could have is another car of the same type to go by.
Correctly wired of course.  Obviously a wiring diagram is a must, but be
careful as I found a misnumbered wire in the diagram of one of the popular
shop manuals.  Again, get hold of a loaner car to keep while you are doing
the wiring.

Once wired check and double check all connections for correctness.  For my
own peace of mind I also checked to see if each system worked as it was
wired up.

Keith Pennell