Wiring Harness, Thanks

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness, Thanks
From: "Bob Johnson" <robert.w.johnson@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 07:49:39 -0400
To all of you great people who responded re my wiring harness hints request:
THANKS! This list (you've heard this before) is great. It will be a few days
before I get to actually do the change, but hte suggestions were great. I had
planned on taking pics, but my camera seems to have died. However, laying it
out and tagging everything seems like a great idea, maybe even better than
pics. Mine came from Healey Surgeons and seems to have all the small bits with
it. We are Rebuilding one of the rooms in our house, and there is still some
work to do on that, but this gives me time to do the tagging instead of
watching inane TV.

BTW, I do intend to add a fuse between the starter solenoid and the regulator.
Any suggestions as to what fuse to use?

Thanks,

Bob Johnson
BJ8