100/Six web site

To: djjob@noos.fr, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 100/Six web site
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 09:30:01 EDT
Hi Derek,
Your site on the 100/Six is outstanding and a joy to read.  I did want to
make a few comments.  Firstly, I have been doing the 100/Six Registry for both
the Austin-Healey Club of America for 20+ years and now have also been included
in the AHUSA club too.  If you would, please include this information on your
site so that any unregistered 100/Sixes may register and also be included.
Secondly, I understood that the S designation on the Vehicle Identification
Number was to describe a 'Standard' car.  One that came without overdrive or
wire wheels.  I have quite a few in my Registry.
Thanks,
Rudy Streng
2563 Eagle Ridge Lane
Lenoir, NC 28645