100-SIX SITE BACK ON THE WEB

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100-SIX SITE BACK ON THE WEB
From: "derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:58:43 +0200
Im pleased to say that after a 3 year absence due to a tech disaster (my
fault) the 100-Six site is available again (and backed up!!!!)

I have recovered all the data and photos and included more period pics and
info. I have redesigned it so that it emphasizes the competition history. (not
known by a lot of people I think)

The site covers history, BN4 2 port, BN4 6 port, BN6, Mille Miglia, 100-Six
MM, race & rally history and records etc etc

A lot of info is from published sources, books articles etc. Where there is
special info I have given the source. If I have missed anyone, its not
intentional, let me know and Ill be happy to add credits

Big  thanks to John New, who pointed me to the web archive (amazing thing)
where I recovered the text and structure  and also to Scott Morris who
recovered a great many of the images from his own computer. Both are from
Ontario. ........nice one Canucks!!!!!

Check out the site. Feedback welcomed plus any inetresting info on the
100-Six. Im particularly looking for  pictures of Dick Thompson racing and
also the 100-sixs racing at Sebring

www.healeysix.net

Derek Job
100-Six "MM"