RE: RE: RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates

To: "'sbyers'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Thermostat Selection in Hot climates
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 19:42:58 -0500
I'm lucky that I don't have to remove the capillary tube from the head as
the Longbridge 10-Six's have them mounted to the radiator, much easier to
deal with.

I think I found a solution to removing it from the dash, I am going to set
up my camp stove on a table next to the car, so I can leave the rest in.

BTW, I didn't know the term Safety Gauge this morning when I asked the
question, I found your very good description on recalibrating in the
archives here...

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/healeys/200208/msg00117.html?line=
68#hilite

Thanks
Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
Please see my parts wanted list at the site...