RE: Conclave, Midwest Attendees & Poker

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Conclave, Midwest Attendees & Poker
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:16:50 -0400
Sounds like a set up to me!:):):):)

you at Conclave this year.  I'm curious to know who else from the Midwest
states is also planning on going.  I'm looking for scenic route suggestions
from Illinois to SA, TX.  I appreciate any suggestions - off list please.

> Also, I'd be interested to know if you're going and would be interested
in playing a little poker sometime during the week.  Perhaps we can
organize some TX Holdem or dealer's choice games.  Drop me a note off line
if you're interested.