Instructions on How to install Luggage Rack

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Instructions on How to install Luggage Rack
From: Franck Vigneron <vigneronf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 20:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dear All!
I have just received my luggage rack from MOSS.
Item 644-730 for A-Healey 3000.
They forgot the instructions and faxed me an
over-simplistic drawing.
Could someone help me?
I would love to get a digital picture of your luggage
rack mostly looking at the bolts and nuts part going
to the bumper. And attachment screwed on your frame
around boot/trunk opening.

The idea is to keep the luggage rack and therefore
make it easy to get things in and out without using a
spanner.

Thank you,
Franck

1960 BT7