Re: rear seats

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear seats
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:15:19 -0400
Hi, Bill -

I vote for cutting off the studs and drilling holes in the pans to match the
holes already in your car.

Actually, I like the BJ7 method of attaching the rear seat pans better than
the BJ8.  Most of the studs on my BJ8 seat pans broke off during pan removal,
so I just added some anchor nuts to the seat frame, drilled holes in the seat
pan to match, and now enjoy the convenience of being able to easily remove the
seat pans for access to the primary and backup fuel pumps, the in-line fuel
filter, as well as to fill the differential with oil.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry