Road to Conclave

To: Orbittor@aol.com, BogiStogi@aol.com, TonyOnboard@aol.com, NSR@adorno.com,
Subject: Road to Conclave
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:08:04 EDT
I left my home in Southern Maryland yesterday (Sunday) afternoon and pickedd
up my friend Jan at Baltimore-Washington Airport around 4:30, then headed west
out through western Maryland and onto Route 40 (The Old National Pike) to
Uniontown, Pa. where we spent last night.  We got an early jump on it today and
are now in Grayling Michigan, about 50 miles south of the Mackinaw Bridge.
We'll be driving up to Sault St. Marie tomorrow and will be tourists on the
Upper
Peninsula for a few days before striking out for North Dakota.

I am posting to this list as the computer I am using will not accomodate
individual names and hope I am not imposing on anyone's time or patience.  All
posts will be under the above subject.

Car is running well and we've had a long day so I'm saying goodnight!

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans headed for San Antonio