RE: Distributor Cap

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Distributor Cap
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:30:45 -0500
Gary,

It's a fact, I found that out a couple of months ago.  I contacted Moss
about this, and they confirmed that they are not being currently reproduced.
Realey Healey has a supply from some source (I got mine there), and I
believe that the Nocks still carry them, plus a couple of the UK vendors
still have them.

If you have trouble finding one, let me know, I have one non Healey source
that I know has at least one NOS aftermarket one left, but he is going to
want $$$ for it.

It pretty distressing that distributor caps are not being reproduced, and
the ignition rotors that we buy are absolute pieces of junk. (four new
rotors down, two to go)

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
Please see my parts wanted list at the site...