Speedometer calibration box for Smitty Conversion

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speedometer calibration box for Smitty Conversion
From: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:39:03 -0600
Greetings all...

Finishing the last odds and ends here....

I am stumped where to go concerning the "calibration box" to connect the
toyota angle drive to the Healey speedo cable.  Smitty says just go to your
friendly "speedo shop" and they can do this...  well there isn't a such
thing in eastern idaho, western wyoming or anywhere close I can find.....

Has anyone done this that can help me out with a vendor and possibly
additional information to adapt to a BJ8?

Thanks.

Jim

James E. Sailer
Xron Associates, Inc.