David Koch's 100M

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: David Koch's 100M
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:19:58 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/04 11:23:11 AM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> Listers,
> Just got word that good friends David and Janet Koch arrived at San Antonio
> this evening (Thursday 17th) right on schedule. Their fresh '56 100M got a
> nice break in run from Southern Ontario with apparently smooth sailing all
> the
> way. Pilot, co-pilot and car all resting tonight and will commence cleanup
> tomorrow for Concours judging Monday AM.
> Now that's what it's all about!!!!
> Rich Chrysler

Just picked this up; been out of town.

Congratulations to David Koch. David has helped us score and judge at
Austin-Healey Concours events for many years while working on his own car. I'm
very
pleased to hear that his diligent efforts have paid off and he is now the proud
driver of a concours-quality car capable of driving from the Canadian border
to the Mexican border without any problems.
Three cheers for David!
Gary Anderson