Re: 100M Distributors

To: Bluechipracing <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Subject: Re: 100M Distributors
From: Dave & Marlene <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:22:02 -0600
Hi Jim,

I'll just admit partial ignorance on the subject & forge boldly ahead.
My source says that the early 100M distributors were # 40422 & had a
pivoting vacuum advance link.

The later #40520 had a coiled spring type link. The points, condenser, &
LV terminal were slightly changed.

Early standard units were #40320 & later ones, # 40495.

I can send you a scan of the complete info if you wish.

Dave Russell
BN2