Car Cover

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car Cover
From: Larry Hewlett <hewlettlj@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:13:35 -0700
I just ordered a Weathershield car cover from AutoAnything
www.autoanything.com which should be arriving next week. I found their prices
considerably lower than California Car Cover. They are including a free pair
of mirror pockets so I can have them sewn in if and where I need them. I
selected the Weathershield fabric because it is compact for travelling and
machine washable.

 I think you will find that they are both dealers for Covercraft who is one of
the major car cover manufacturers and has a wide selection of fabrics.

No financial interest ......... other than always looking for a good deal
!!!

Larry Hewlett
63 BJ7
Peachland, B.C.