Re: BJ 8 Running temperature-160 degrees

To: EJBJR935@aol.com, rusd@velocitus.net
Subject: Re: BJ 8 Running temperature-160 degrees
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:23:31 -0700 (PDT)
Ed -

Because in the tropical heat of Hong Kong & running
through the windy mountain roads, if I ran a 180
degree thermostat the car would boil over all the
time.  The car needs a 160 deg. thermostat ... it
settles around 180/190 degrees after warming up
because the thermostat is open enough to allow enough
water flow to keep the car cool.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8